The Bay Metal Group is solely involved in the marketing and conversion of primary and secondary recyclable metals. The companies comprising this group represents in excess of 50 years in business, with the Principals having over 150 years combined experience in metals recycling, marketing and smelting operations. When combined with our sales force, the number climbs to over 300 years experience.
Since 1969, the name Bay Metal, Inc. has been synonymous with Quality Customer Service. We are an industry leader in environmental awareness.
An aggressive management and sales staff, inspired by executives with a vision of the future, teams up with long-term employees to provide hundreds of years of practical experience with enthusiasm for new challenges. Bay Metal, Inc. is constantly adapting its services to meet the needs of the customer, never losing sight of high efficiency and continuous improvement. In response to the globalization of secondary raw materials, our marketing areas have expanded to include exports directly to consumers in China, India and much of Southeast Asia.
What sets Bay Metal, Inc. apart from the others?
We work with our customers on a continuous basis, striving to maximize customer returns. This is accomplished in many ways, including:
- Assisting customers wishing to develop recycling processes at their own facilities,
- A sales staff that keeps a constant eye on the domestic and international metal markets, helping customers to receive the highest return for their material,
- Metallurgical analysis preformed on-site, providing accurate identification and characterization of metals,
- An array of specialized systems, including crushing, sizing, separation and blending units, in addition to the standard metal processing equipment,
- Supplying material in custom packaging to meet consumer specification, from primary through recycled metals - in bales, bricks, ingot or powder.